Carolina Alumni Review
August 2019 – May 2020
June 2019 – August 2019
- Produced long-form copy for various B2B clients primarily in the Human Resources sector.
- Researched various topics in order to build engaging stories for the target audience.
- Planned, researched, and executed projects for internal marketing efforts.
Social Media Reporter
April 2019 – June 2019
- Developed and produced content as a social media reporter at a large (40,000+ attendees) B2B trade show covering the commercial and home audiovisual markets.
- Gained experience in B2B trade show marketing, trade show public relations, content creation, lead generation, event marketing, and creative marketing.
- Assisted in producing content with industry record totals (over 2,500 individual pieces of content – videos, social media posts, podcasts, and more – during a 3-day trade show).
Public Information Intern
Johnston County Public Schools
June 2018 – August 2018
- Independently produced a series of profile features on the seven new principals in the district which was widely picked up by local media.
- Wrote and copyedited daily press releases.
- Produced weekly press briefings for the Board of Education.
- Assisted in general office management duties.
The Daily Tar Heel
2016 – 2017
- Set up and conducted interviews with business owners, government employees, elected officials, and town residents.
- Wrote clearly and effectively to convey stories.
- Managed deadlines with other responsibilities.
UNC Hussman School of Journalism and Media
2016 – 2020
- Conducted preliminary research on alumni and potential donors.
- Maintained and organize guest lists, prepared registration materials, and completed other assignments related to fund-raising events.
- Updated and correct fundraising databases, including Blackbaud fundraising software.
B.A. Advertising and Political Science
King’s College London
Semester Exchange Program, Spring 2018